There are benefits to being part of the Delta family. The following list outlines the benefits available to full-time employees. If you have any questions, please call 215-953-0325, e-mail Bruce Sparks, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com .
Health and Dental Insurance — Voluntary Program
Eligible Employees – Full-time regular status employees
- Health insurance*
- Dental insurance
* Effective January 1, 2019 Delta pays $8,710 per year towards total cost of health and/or dental insurance.
** Effective January 1, 2019, single coverage under our Bronze plan will be offered at no cost to employees working full time schedules. Call for details.
Eligible Employees – Full-time regular status employees and regular part-time employee
- Life insurance ($20,000 coverage )
Paid Time Off
Eligible Employees – Full-time and regular part-time employees (25 weekly hours and above)
- 2 to 4 weeks paid vacation (depending on the length of service)
- 2 personal holidays
- 10 observed holidays — New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Friday, and Christmas.
- Holidays that fall on a Saturday will be observed the preceding Friday.
- Holidays that fall on a Sunday will be observed the following Monday.
- Regular part-time benefits are pro-rated.
- Voluntary Insurance (includes options for disability, long-term disability, mortgage protection, and other insurance): available to full time employees.
- Discounts for goods and services including AT&T, Sam’s Club, Life Lock identity protection, and many, many more.
- Pension plan, including company-funded profit-sharing contribution and a 401K, for which Delta matches dollar-for-dollar up to the first 3 percent of pay (employees eligible for matching after one year and partial participation after introductory period). Capability of pre-tax deduction for 403B plans.
- Tax savings account plan
- Tuition reimbursement (up to 50%)
- Paid training
- Free tuition to Bucks County Community College for certain Associate’s Degrees for eligible direct care employees (PA only)
- Training through the College of Direct Supports (both NJ and PA)
- Sick time incentive
- Up to $300 referral bonus for staff members who refer good workers to Delta
Delta continually looks for ways to reward employees and improve our benefits package. To make a suggestion, e-mail Roslyn Schaffer